Salon & Spa Etiquette
We take pride in ensuring our clients have the best experience possible!
• Please arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment.
• Spa attire, slippers and showers are available for your comfort when receiving multiple services (please request them at front desk). Lockers are also provided for the duration of your appointment.
• Please make sure to fill out a Massage, Waxing and/or Facial profile. Client forms are listed below. (Guests under the age of 18 will need a guardian's signature on these forms)
• Please undress to your comfort level for body treatments. Your therapist will keep your body draped with sheets during the treatment and only expose the areas being worked on. With treatments such as body wraps, you will be draped with hand towels in order to reap maximum benefits. Undergarments may be kept on, or swimsuits may be worn if that is your comfort level. If you are receiving a body wrap or body polish, do not shave or wax your legs at least 8 hours prior to treatment. For gentlemen, please shave two hours prior to your facial treatments.
• Give your therapist feedback as to your comfort and special trouble areas. We are here to make this the most relaxing and beneficial treatment for you, so tell us what your needs are.
• Please know that you must leave the room upon completion of treatment within a reasonable amount of time and do not expect anything other than therapeutic or spa treatments.
• Customary gratuity in day spas is 20% or more of the full value of the treatment. Unless noted, gift certificates for treatments and/or packages do not include gratuities.
• For safety reasons the maximum occupancy of each spa room is two people. • We ask that you turn your cell phone off while in the spa for the relaxation of other guests. Thank you!